Order Export using Data Exchange (DX) Channel
Order Export using Data Exchange channels are used to forward your order information and order file directly to your remote system from StoreAutomator via API Connection or FTP/SFTP connection. Daily and hourly schedules are offered for your convenience, allowing you to receive your order files automatically and without having to go through a separate procedure.
To set this up, please follow these steps;
- Go to Tools> Dx Channel from the navigation menu on the left pane.
- Click “+Add DX Channel” on the top right of the screen.
- Choose the provider for the Order Export and then give the name you want to use for the DX Channel then hit the “Create” button.
- After creating the DX Channel, click the settings of the DX Channel and choose “API Connection”.
- Fill out the API URLs or FTP/SFTP directories into the necessary fields and click save.
- Create an Order Export Template and Generic Input template for Tracking Import. Assign those templates to your Order Export channel by clicking Template within the DX channel settings and choose them accordingly. Hit the save button. Please find the instructions for creating those templates below.
- The final step is to turn on the sync switch from the “Data Exchange” setting. You can also enable daily or hourly schedules as per your needs. You just need to enter the channel name, and turn on the Sync Enabled and the Enable Daily Schedule switches and choose your time and save, as show in the screenshot below. Please be sure to Save changes.
NOTE: Order Export is NOT included in this daily schedule; the timetable ONLY applies to Tracking Import. This is because as soon as an order arrives from a channel to StoreAutomator, it is exported to your remote system. Tracking numbers, however, can be delivered to the channels according to the timetable as it is set.
When all the settings are complete, your orders will be immediately exported to your remote system. When the tracking numbers are ready, they will be imported at the time(s) of the daily schedule.
Order Export Template
- Go Settings> Templates and click “Add Template”.
- Choose Order Export Template and hit the “Create” button.
- Type a name for your template and click the “Create” button.
- After creation of the template, by clicking the “Add Field” button, you can map your field to the StoreAutomator field so that we will be able to send the fields to your own target fields.
- Under Order Export Channel Target Field, you need to type your field.
- Under Source field, click on the box and you will see dropdown list as below,
- After selecting one of them, you will click next to it within the box and you will be able to see the list of StoreAutomator fields that you can map. Select one and click ok.
- After mapping all your fields according to your needs, hit the “Save & Close” or “Save & Edit” button
Generic Input template for Tracking Import
- Go Settings> Templates and click Add Template.
- Choose Generic Input template and hit the “Create” button.
- Click the drop down arrow and select Order:ImportTrackingFlat option.
- Type your template name and click “Create”
- Drag and Drop your feed file into the template under the Sample Source File tab. Please click save before you leave or change the page or tab. Your fields will be listed within the box on the right side.
- After saving the process, click Field Mapping tab >Add Field
- Select the SA target fields to be able to map it to your source feeds which means that your own file will be converted to SA format. So, the system can read the file and send the tracking information to the channels.
- After completion of the mapping, then click on the save button and it will be all set.