You can use the renewal button to renew the access of StoreAutomator on Amazon. After clicking the button, it will redirect you to Amazon to give permission again.
To check that StoreAutomator has permission to access your Amazon account, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Select your related Amazon channel and go to “Channel>Channel Settings>API Connection”.
- Click the “Renew Authorization” button.
This will direct you to Amazon. After that:
- Log in to your “Amazon Seller Central Account”.
- Go to “Settings>User Permissions>Visit Manage Your Apps”.
5. Find StoreAutomator from the list and check its User Permissions. If they have expired, please make sure you renew the access of Store Automator.