Find out how to connect your Amazon account and start listing fast and easily with StoreAutomator's advanced listing features.
Connecting an Amazon Account:
1. After adding a channel, it will need to be connected using the ‘API Connection’ feature.
From the main dashboard (Global view), the Settings sub-menu can be expanded by clicking on the word 'Settings' or the plus sign that appears to the right of the word ‘Settings’:
2. With the settings menu expanded, click the word ‘Channels’:
3. Locate the channel that needs to be connected in the channel list shown and click the Edit button that appears on the far right
The screen should now look similar to the image below:
4. To locate the ‘API Connections’ feature, the menu should be expanded by clicking the plus sign to the right of the channel name in the navigation pane:
5. Further expand the navigation panel by clicking the plus sign to the right of the word ‘Settings’:
6. With the navigation pane fully expanded, the words ‘API Connections’ can be clicked and the fields required to enter the Amazon API identifiers unique to this specific channel (Seller ID & MWS Auth Token) will be found on this page:
7. If it’s not already known, the Seller ID can be located within your Amazon Seller Account. Log in to your Amazon Seller Central account, and click the word ‘Settings’ in the upper right corner of the screen:
8. The heading Amazon MWS Developer Permissions can be found by scrolling down inside these settings. This where the Seller ID will be found. It should be written down or copied to a clipboard, so it can be dropped into the corresponding fields in your Store Automator account:
9. After entering the Seller ID into the appropriate field, click the link labeled ‘Get Auth Token’ to get one from Amazon by providing our Developer ID:
Clicking the link will redirect you to your Amazon account:
10. Click on the button 'Visit Manage Your Apps' under the heading 'Third-Party developer and apps'.
11. On the next screen click on the button 'Authorize New Developer'. This will take you to the next screen, which looks like the picture below:
12. In here, write 'Storeautomator LLC' as the 'Developer's name' and write '6134-0265-9937' as the developer ID. And click next:
13. On this screen, check the checkbox and click on next again to obtain an MWS Authorization token from Amazon.
14. Once the token is displayed, copy the text and switch back to the StoreAutomator browser tab, and paste the token to the textbox under 'MWS Auth Token'
15. Click on the Save button in the lower right corner.
Congratulations! You have just connected your amazon channel to StoreAutomator.
Note that, the channel connection indicator color has been switched from red to yellow.