How to map the unique fields of the Belk template
To create a Belk template, you need to map all the required fields correctly. These fields may vary across different channels and the list below will help you understand how you should map each field:
- Style Description - is non-customer facing data. This can be mapped to your Short Description. If you don't have a Short Description, you can map it to your actual product Description field.
- Vendor Color Description - is a free text field. This is customer facing data which describes your product’s color. This field can be mapped to your color field.
- Basic Style Description - This can be treated similar to the Style Description field explained above.
- Style # - This field is for Parent ID. This field can not be left blank even for the product with no variations. For single products, you can put the SKU of the individual products with no Parent ID code.
- Nrfcolor code and nrfsize code: These two fields in the Belk template only accept codes as valid values, therefore, you can not map them to your regular color or size fields. The best way to do this, is to create a custom field for belk-color or belk-size and fill them out with valid codes. These codes can be found in the Belk account. Click here for more information on how to find the correct code for your sizes or colors.