You can export your orders by warehouse from the purchase orders section if your warehouses are configured as your dropshipper suppliers or your Shipstation account is set up as an order receiver supplier (dropship order mode).
- From navigation panel, go to Orders > Purchase Orders
- Click the third pulldown menu and select your warehouse to see your purchase orders that belongs to the selected supplier. Also, you can select date range from the forth pulldown menu.
- Click “Export All Orders” on top right corner of the screen.
- Following the click of the export all orders button, a pop-up window allowing you to customize the supplier, date range, type, and order status will display. After your selection, click "OK."
- When the report is ready, you will be notified, and you may download it by clicking the "here" button in your notifications.
By using this method, you can download the order reports for each of your suppliers separately.