You can delete all “used for” fields with this new feature on StoreAutomator. This is useful if you have more than 10 used for fields entered and want to limit them to the limit of 10. Most marketplaces, like Amazon, have limitations on tag fields so merging extra used for fields is also helpful for the listing management.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have more than 10 used for fields or other tags (bullet points, target audience, e.g) in SA and want to combine them less than 10 used for fields, first you need to delete them before uploading new used for fields into SA.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Select the products that you want to delete their used for fields and go to “Export Inventory>Custom…”
2. Export “Used For 1” from the Tags section.
3. Download the file from the “Notifications”
4. Type the valid value “_DELETE_ALL_” into the used_for_1 column for all the SKUs.
Exporting only one used for fields is enough to delete all used for fields after entering the valid value. Therefore, you don’t need to export all used for fields of your products.
5. Upload the file back into the StoreAutomator.
After uploading the file, related products’ used for fields will be deleted. After deleting all used for fields, you can export all used for fields and adjust them as less than 10 used for fields.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before using this action, please export all used for fields of your products. Because this action will delete all used for fields.