You can delete all bullet points with the new feature on StoreAutomator. This is useful if you have more than 10 bullet points entered to limit them to the maximum. You can only use 5 bullet points in most of the marketplaces such as Amazon so merging the extra bullet points may be helpful..
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have more than 10 bullet points or other tags (search terms, target audience, e.g) in SA and want to combine them with less than 10 bullet points, first you need to delete them before uploading new bullet points into SA.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Select the products that you want to delete their bullet points and go to “Export Inventory>Custom…”
2. Export “Bullet Point 1” from the Tags section.
3. Download the file from the “Notifications”
4. Type the valid value “_DELETE_ALL_” into the bullet_point_1 column for all the SKUs.
Exporting only one bullet point field is enough to delete all bullet points after entering the valid value. Therefore, you don’t need to export all bullet points of your products.
5. Upload the file back into the StoreAutomator.
After uploading the file, related products’ bullet points will be deleted. After deleting all bullet points, you can export all bullet points and adjust them as less than 10 bullet points.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before using this action, please export all bullet points of your products. Because this action will delete all bullet points.