You can delete all search terms with the new feature on StoreAutomator. This is useful if you have more than 10 search terms and want to limit them to the maximum of 10. Most marketplaces, like Amazon, have limitations on tag fields. Therefore, merging extra search terms is also helpful for the listing management.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have more than 10 search terms or other tags (bullet points, target audience, e.g) in SA and want to combine them as 10 search terms, first you need to delete them before uploading new search terms into SA.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Select the products that you want to delete their search terms and go to “Export Inventory>Custom…”
2. Export “Search Term 1” from the Tags section.
3. Download the file from the “Notifications”
4. Type the valid value “_DELETE_ALL_” into the search_term_1 column for all the SKUs.
Exporting only one search term field is enough to delete all search terms after entering the valid value. Therefore, you don’t need to export all search terms of your products.
5. Upload the file back into the StoreAutomator.
After uploading the file, related products’ search terms will be deleted. After deleting all search terms, you can export all search terms and adjust them as less than 10 search terms.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before using this action, please export all search terms of your products. Because this action will delete all search terms.