This can be used when you want to send shipping prices per item instead of using a ship template.
You can use Reverb’s “target” fields to send shipping prices per product after adding the related target field(s) into the Reverb template. You can also provide shipping prices using custom fields and mapping them to the Reverb target fields in the template. You can hard code shipping price values to send the Reverb channel from the template.
Template target fields should be provided as below:
- product.shipping.amount_X: required if the user wants to use this field.
- product.shipping.region_code_X: optional. default valid value is "US_CON"
- product.shipping.local: required. Valid Value: “TRUE”
IMPORTANT NOTE: You need to use different values for each “X” for different shipping prices. If the same “X” value for the prices is used multiple times, the last one will take effect on Reverb.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
1- Go to “Settings>Templates”, find the Reverb template and click “Edit”.
2- Click “Add Field”.
3- Enter the target field as “product.shipping.amount_1” to the “Reverb Target Field” and map the custom field you have created for shipping prices.
4- Enter the target field as “product.shipping.region_code_1” to the “Reverb Target Field” and map the valid value “US_CON” as free text.
5- Enter the target field as “product.shipping.local” to the “Reverb Target Field” and map the valid value “TRUE” as free text.
Same logic will be used, if you would like to add more than one shipping price target field. For second shipping price use the target fields and valid values below:
- product.shipping.amount_2: Provide a second shipping price value whether from a custom field or free text.
- product.shipping.region_code_2: Use the valid value “XX”. It is a Reverb code that resembles everywhere else besides US continental.
- You don’t need to add “product.shipping.local” target field for multiple shipping prices.