Selling some common products in Macy's but you do not have product data and enough time to create them? No problem, you can fast list these and start selling your items on Macy's in a matter of minutes!
If you know that your items exist in Macy's, you just need to create these UPCs in StoreAutomator and StoreAutomator will add an offer to these items immediately.
- Fast listing is used to connect to products which are already in the Macy's catalog.
- StoreAutomator can quickly connect to this listing and send your quantity and price information. No other product details are shared with Macy’s.
How it works
Fast listing connects to existing products sending just price and quantity information to help you to start selling in minutes. StoreAutomator can establish a connection to existing products using the UPC - either the Products’ UPC or EAN code
Once you have one of these product identifiers in place, the fast listing switch must be enabled.
1. Select Macy's channel as your active channel
2. Edit the item in Channel Level by clicking on the edit button
3. Scroll down to find the fast listing switch and enable it,
4. Save and close the window.
5. Sync the channel then your offer will be added to the product in a minute.