To force a product data update on StoreAutomator, you can follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the channel
2. Select the product(s) by checking the corresponding checkboxes.
3. Once the product(s) are selected, click on the Force Update button and select "Product Data" to trigger an update.
4. Click on the "Sync" button to initiate the data update. This action will send a request to the connected channel to update the product data.
5. Wait for the update process to complete. Depending on the number of products and the channel's response time, it may take some time to update all the selected products.
6. Once the update is finished, verify the product data on the respective channel to ensure the changes have been applied successfully.