A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Listings in the Belk Channel
Step 1- Add and connect a Belk channel in StoreAutomator:
- Go to All Channels and click on “Manage Your Channels”
- Click on “Add Channel” and select the Belk channel icon.
- Enter a name for your Belk channel and choose your currency and language - click “+Create”.
Step 2- Include your products into the new Belk channel you just created.
- You can either include items in bulk or individually.
- To include an item or several, go to your Belk channel, then from the Status dropdown menu, choose the option “Not in channel”.
- Select the items you want to include in the Belk channel and click on the three dots menu.
- Select the “Inclusion Status” option and click on “Include”.
- You can also include products in bulk. For more information, click here
Note: The StoreAutomator team recommends that you start by including a test item from each category first. After the test items are listed successfully, you can include the rest of the products. If you chose to include a child item for testing, you must include all the other variations along with the parent item in order for the Belk team to endorse the items for validation.
Step 3- Create a Belk template:
- A Belk template can be used if you need to send customized information to the Belk store.
- You can add as many fields as you need in that template and map those custom fields to the corresponding fields that are required by the Belk channel.
- To create a template, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your StoreAutomator account and go to Settings>Templates.
- Click on the “Add Template” button on the right upper corner.
- On the new window, click on the Belk icon and type a name for the template
- Choose the “Category” radio button
- Click “+Create”.
Step 4- Map the required template fields
- Edit the template you just created and start mapping the fields.
- Belk also has some unique fields such as Nrf color code and Nrf size code.
- Each field has a list of valid values that you can choose from. You can log in to your Belk account to download the list of accepted values for these required fields.
- To learn how to map these fields, click here.
Step 5- Check the Channel Settings.
- Go to Channel>Channel settings>Mirakl settings and select “Use the mapped category in StoreAutomator” as your Product Category Source For Flat File.
- Choose “CSV” as your Product Data File Format and click “Save”.
Step 6-Check the channel’s common settings.
- Go to Channel>Channel Settings>Common and make sure to review all the settings tabs.
- For more information on each setting, Click here.
Step 7- Complete the channel mappings.
- Go to Channel>Mappings and complete the mappings for the categories, templates, and if needed, Carriers.
- For more information on how to complete your mappings, click here.
Step 8- Check the Channel Products and make sure the quantity and price are accurate.
- Navigate to All Channels>Belk channel>Channel>Channel Products and check the quantity and price of each product
Step 9- Sync the channel.
- Click on the sync button located to the right of the channel name.
Step 10- Check your Belk store and make sure products have been successfully created.
- Your items will start with a “Pending” status; it might take time for the Belk team to review them all.
- To expedite the process you may wish to contact the Belk team and ask them to validate your products.